Room inspiration

Hi there!

Lately I've been more and more interested in room decoration and interior. On Weheartit you can find a lot of interior related posts, very inspiring! Upstairs, we have new laminate flooring, it's very light and fresh. Once I have my certificate and can go to collage, I'd love to own my own house or at least an apartment. When I think about all the lovely things I can do with it and totally arrange it to my own taste, I get all excited and get lots of inspiration. So why not share it with you, before my inspiration is gone? Since school has already started and we all need to concentrate and study, we all need a nice room to be in while we do that right? Maybe your room needs a little freshup so take a look at these pictures. Enjoy ♥

(You can find me on weheartit)



 

Post a Comment for "Room inspiration"