Long time no speak

 Hi there!


Yes here I am again, I've been gone for a (long) while!! My summer holiday is over in 2 weeks, unfortunately. I went to Spain with my parents for 10 days and got a lovely tan. The summer in the Netherlands is not really what you can call summer right now, so my tan is almost gone.. I had some really good times with my friends and although the temperatures are not really good here, we've had some really nice summer days! Sunday I will be off to Rome for 4 days with my mom, yay! I hope you all had a really nice vacation and for those whose school already started, good luck!


made with my iPhone


How is was your holiday? Do you have to go to school already?
xoxo, Rachel

The pictures I will be posting are not mine, unless otherwise stated. By October I will have a camera so stay tuned for pictures in good quality!

Post a Comment for "Long time no speak"